Goofy question about Datagrids

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Nov 1 14:41:15 EDT 2016

Hi Richmond,

I'll give you an 'improperly formulated' explanation of my own experience
with datagrids.  They are more complicated to use (at first).  So most of
the time I still use a table field for everything except where the nice
appearance of a datagrid gives the design a polished and professional
look.  The alternating row color is pleasing to the eye, and practical for
viewing 'wide' data.  Functionally, a datagrid is easier to rearrange
column order than a roll-your-own table script.  I'm sure there are
datagrid advocates, but I still like the simplicity of the table field for
most things.

~Roger