Internet date

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Nov 1 12:26:36 EDT 2016

Hi

the time the internet date returns depends on the timezone you´ve selected in your settings.

On my Mac i  changed for example my timezone from
 Central European time to NewZealand summertime and my internet date changed

from Tue, 1 Nov 2016 17:21:22 +0100

 to Wed, 2 Nov 2016 05:20:03 +1300

After changing the timezone you have to restart livecode, because LC seems to read that setting only at start and is not able to detect changes w/o a restart.

Matthias Rebbe
Bramkampsieke 13
32312 Lübbecke
Tel	+49 5741 310000