Internet date

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Nov 1 10:48:56 EDT 2016

And I guess that is part of the reasoning for the internet date. You can be sure that the information will have a specific format, regardless of any other factors that may affect the way the information is formatted. Put the info in a variable, extract and format the parts you need to your own liking, and away you go.

Tore