AW: IS there a dictionary of the datagrid properties?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue May 31 04:37:25 EDT 2016

Hi zryip,
thank you and Mike, that is a helpful start. Datagrids a pretty complex.

With the dgDataControl you obviously can easily retrieve informations from
cells containing data. I would like to show a tooltip hovering the columns
header to show the user the full meaning of each column, because the column
label is a abbreviation, not self explaining. I have searched the livecode
lessons and the blue mango pdf, but didn't found yet an easy way to provide
such a tooltip. Even if there isn't a standard tooltip property, I didn't
find the right property to get the column name, when hovering the header.

Thanks for any ideas
Tiemo