[ widget that turns text horizontal ]

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Mon May 30 15:39:40 EDT 2016

Bernd,
Thanks. I got it.
One thing about whiteboard animations I’ve seen is that the hand that is supposedly drawing on the board, for text anyway, moves so fast you can’t see whether it is actually following the text or not. At least this is true for smaller font sizes. I’ll check out the drawing stack. What would be needed for line drawings is a way to enter the line drawing, then edit it, then the hand could easily follow the lines.

Best,
Bill