Hypercarding Livecode

Roland Huettmann roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Sun May 29 19:10:23 EDT 2016

I did not have time to test any, but it looks very nice. The label text in
buttons looks a bit squeezed in.

Could there be an option to place horizontally or vertically as the user
may choose?

I am not sure if too many users like using too many different interfaces.
Better to settle on one everybody is using, because then everyone knows
what is talked about.

But for children and real beginners, some such first encounter with LC
could be an exception of such rule. It is just my personal view.

Roland