Fwd: LC / WordPress / CGI challenge

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Sun May 29 18:50:03 EDT 2016

Hello Richard,

Rating Stars for WP - just doing an iFrame will not be that simple, because
you will need to transfer a good deal of info into calling iFrame. Plus you
will NOT be able to track the user.

I suggest using a WP plugin like this:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/rating-widget/. There are LOTS of them with
many many different options. This usually saves as a custom post type.

Because we hit the goal of $40K by last Friday, we are opening source our
LiveCode to WP REST API. We are preparing to put all the code online, but I
can send a version to you directly now if you wish. I can show you how to
pull the data directly from WP with just a few lines of code.  Here is the
blog post explaining what we are doing:
https://livecode.com/a-gift-from-the-community-for-the-community/

We are converting this into a script only stack and finishing the WP
Gravity Form maker.

--Todd