Fwd: LC / WordPress / CGI challenge

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun May 29 16:32:24 EDT 2016

Disclaimer - I don't know much about Wordpress. But after Todd's
postings about it during the recent funding effort, I decided to go back
and try again to use it (previous attempts have failed in a myriad of
features that appear to be documented only on videos - the least
time-effective way to learn anything :-)
So my limited knowledge might be enough to be dangerous ,.,..

Use a Worpress plugin. There are many review / rating system plugins
that should do almost anything you want. I've not actualy used any of
them, but have browsed through the descriptions of some, and it looks
like they'll be able to do almost anything you're likely to want ...

-- Alex.