Getting a framegrab of the video in a player

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Sat May 28 09:20:19 EDT 2016

Hi Paul,

Thanks. That seems to work... putting it into a text fld results
in the gibberish I'd expect from a jpeg in ascii form. Putting it
into an image object shows the QT player frame and controls, but
not the video frame itself...

Exporting to a file, a la the dictionary, didn't seem to do
anything. No error reported, but no file made either.

Anyway, progress!

Tim