Exiting Browser Widget

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Fri May 27 01:43:29 EDT 2016

You would need to get javascript to call a Livecode handler.

So that means doing something like:

set the javaScriptHandlers of widget "Browser" to "takeMeHome"

And then using a bit of javascript in the displayed web page:

liveCode. takeMeHome("myMessage", 12345);

 to call your Livecode script handler:

on takeMeHome