Is MobGUI compatible with V8

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Wed May 25 21:31:46 EDT 2016

Colin:
I haven’t used all of its features, but the ones I use do work in 7.1.3. But, of course, it’s obsolete in 8, with the widgets, so I’d like to change over to the widgets. I had started but the PB did bad things when I was trying to move groups around, so I went back to 7. Anyway, it’s not really critical right now. When the PB gets fixed for groups, I’ll make the switch.

Best,
Bill