Is MobGUI compatible with V8

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Wed May 25 19:01:11 EDT 2016

Folks:
I have an app that uses mobGUI and runs fine in LC 7.1.3. However, it fails in LC 8.1.0. I’m wondering if anybody has had troubles with mobGUI in LC 8. I’m still using LC 7 because of mysteries with groups in 8. I know there is little reason to use mobGUI in 8, but I will still be using lots of object groups and don’t want to commit just yet. Another possibility is a failure in the datagrid stuff. However, I don’t want to try to dig into dg if there’s a problem with mobGUI.

Also, I want to do a rewrite of that app anyway, but just waiting for LC8 bugs to be fixed. It’s getting much better, but still not quite “there” for me.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero, Ph.D.
University of California, Santa Barbara, Emeritus
prothero at earthednet.org