Widgets and the Dictionary

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Wed May 25 16:53:24 EDT 2016

That is a correct description of how it currently operates, although the
'thought experiment' of having 1000 widgets is valid - we are aware that it
would be a problem but it is not current a priority. I hope that at some
point we will able to remove all but the entry content from the dictionary
browser widget and make everything else out of other objects.

The same future problem exists with the tools palette and the object -> new
widget menu.