how to get data from widget browser

Jacques Hausser Jacques.Hausser at unil.ch
Wed May 25 11:13:21 EDT 2016

mmm… yes, I’ll try something in that direction (except that in the real case it will be a bit more complicated). A pity this beautiful widget has nothing more straightforward to pick data from webpages (but perhaps it has, well hidden).
Thank you anyway, Mike !

Jacques

Prof. Jacques Hausser
Department of Ecology and Evolution