Definite Bug

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 25 10:52:46 EDT 2016

I just made a new stack with some grouped objects in it, and in the PB I
can move objects within the group, out of the group, and back into the
group by just dragging in the PB's list.

I think there may be something more to Bramanathatswami's recipe.

Maybe something in his setup is changing the relayerGroupedControls
property?

--
Richard Gaskin
Fourth World Systems