how to get data from widget browser

Jacques Hausser Jacques.Hausser at unil.ch
Wed May 25 08:51:59 EDT 2016

Sorry to come back with this question. I have a widget browser defined by a html file. It works fine. But I’m trying to get the result returned by some functions in the html, that is, to find an equivalent of the revBrowserCallScript function, which was working well with the pre-8 versions of my stack. I tried “do ‘script’ in widget” with several ‘scripts’, without success, I cannot find where the returned value is hidden (I must confess I’m a featherless sparrow rather than an eagle in javascript).
Thank you in advance

Jacques