MetaCard compatibility patterns

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue May 24 17:20:55 EDT 2016

Thanks Klaus

Yes sending me the ide would be great. From memory it is either open sourced or now LiveCode's copyright so I should be able to copy missing images in. One thing we probably need to work out and it involves actually running an original version of MetaCard is if pattern 1 needs to map to ID 136 or 137. Do you have a complete engine from the old days and a machine to it?

Sent from my iPhone