Infinite Livecode Pledge

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:19:35 EDT 2016

HI Mike

Yes bottom line it was a donation not Income. I still think reading those
 links I sent  would give some ideas.
I think we have a lack of marketing ideas at head office (don't mention the
war- sorry website!!!)  Looks good
but form without function. - look at XOJOs I say again that's how it's
done. (and don't mention the pricing}.

I have an idea that could bring hundreds of thousands a year but it will be
scoffed at because of previous debates here.
It would be a win win for LC and Richmond but sometimes it seems that it's
easier to say something won't work rather than trying it.

We don't have any statistics from LC to see how many people are on
subscription and how many actively use the product for free which would
help.

Sometimes you feel your just P***sing in the wind and not to waste time
making suggestions when they get steamrollered (i'm not just talking about
myself here)

Lagi

<Flame ON>