Infinite Livecode Pledge

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Tue May 24 08:41:44 EDT 2016

VAT is really only an issue here in the UK. We get VAT numbers from most
companies in the EU which takes it out and it does not apply to the rest
of the world. So in % terms its tiny on this campaign. The cost of
attempting to mess around with this sort of structure however would not be
insubstantial. We do review these things but there would need to be a
number of other benefits to doing something like this.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 24/05/2016, 13:28, "use-livecode on behalf of Mike Kerner"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of