Infinite Livecode Pledge

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:46:20 EDT 2016

Hi,

Just read my first message here. Seems I need to proofread  before sending
but I was rather annoyed when I sent that. It looks like I can't edit a
post (obviously) .
But how do you use this thing to answer a post.
but I didn't receive my post in my inbox so that  I could reply to it - is
that because I have the settings on digest?

Lagi