Infinite Livecode Pledge

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Tue May 24 05:42:14 EDT 2016

Lagi: We aren't thrilled about having to pay VAT either. However, doing it through Kickstarter would not have avoided this. It is not a charity and pledges through it are liable for VAT. We paid VAT on the Kickstarter we did back in 2013. We did factor in VAT on the campaign when we started.

We might be able to consider charitable status for .org. I don't know what the ramifications of this are.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager