Handling Top Status Bar in App Design Stage

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon May 23 20:23:07 EDT 2016

For iOS I¹ve just taken to leaving the top 22 pixels free of content. If I
want a dark status bar with white text then I position a dark bg graphic
in this space and set the status bar style to Œblack translucent¹ and if I
want black text on a light background I either set the background of the
stack to white and don¹t use a graphic or use a white or light coloured
graphic and then set the status bar style to default.

Terry...

On 24/05/2016 8:55 am, "use-livecode on behalf of Sannyasin
Brahmanathaswami" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of