Avoiding a stupid mistake

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun May 22 12:00:02 EDT 2016

Ha, Ha, Ha: I'm sure that everybody is dumb enough to do that at least once.

I know that I, being extra skilled, have done it (deleting things
accidentally)  . . . at least . . . oh, dear, I seem to have run out of
fingers and toes.

Deleting anything may lead to regrets later: hence  I have about 6 1
terabyte hard drives in external containers containing
stuff going back to 1993.

This also points out the limitations of 'transparent' cross-platform
development.

Richmond.