Livcode and AWS S3 (Windows)

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri May 20 17:46:14 EDT 2016

This was the one written by the 'late' Mark Smith, the bass player, right?

Yes that code is probably 10 years old.
but all his stuff was creative and useful Runrev programming.
He worked in areas not deemed typical for a 'scripting language'.

His code inspired me to mess around extracting and modifying audio files
using Runrev---->LC.
sqb

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org