Arrays vs databases

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 20 15:47:17 EDT 2016

If there were a way to "query" an array which returned another array with matching keys, that would be okay. But I cannot search an array right now, so as a database for finding information, it's not all that great. Oh sure, I can write repeat loops to go through every single key to find the ones I need, but I would have to write the logic for all that. Ick! Why not just use a memory based database, or even an sqLite database? I just do not see the point to using arrays as a database when there are single and multiuser solutions all over the place.

Bob S