[OT] Want to help build a new HyperCard

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:14:52 EDT 2016

Keeps on getting better.

I am now at the stage where I would be grateful for anyone who wishes to
deploy a vaguely "Hypercardy" simplified UI
for Livecode 8.0 to try the thing out and give me feedback. Anyone who
wishes is, of course, welcome to muck around with
the stack and improve things - just upload your improved version.

Richmond.