Using the MergGoogle with Google Sheets

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Fri May 20 13:56:45 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I have tried the demo stack in multiple versions of Livecode, including 6.7.8, and I get the same result. An answer dialog appears when the stack launches: https://flic.kr/p/Hkzs88 <https://flic.kr/p/Hkzs88>

I even copied the mergGoogle.lcext extension into the Extensions folder identified in the Preferences.

There must be something else that is not quite right now with published extension, or a change at Google. However, that doesn’t explain why Mike’s is still working.

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD