Blast message to multiple objects..

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.org
Thu May 19 19:30:06 EDT 2016

Rather than have "all controls matching a mask ..." get the message, I
think it would be better to introduce a publish-subscribe model.

One example (not one you can use directly :-) is in the IDE, see the
publish/subscribe section of
https://livecode.com/how-to-create-plugins-and-tools-with-the-livecode-8-0-ide/

but those ideas could easily be borrowed for your own purpose (or, maybe
less easily, made into a general-purpose library for all to use).

-- Alex