Using the MergGoogle with Google Sheets

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Thu May 19 18:38:41 EDT 2016

Oops… Yes that was a typo. It returns 219,25,11,mergGoogleAuth  465,25,11”

Is it my understanding that the example stack should work right out of the “box?”

Also, the part about the pScope in the sample stack, it is “https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds <https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds>,” does this need to be changed to a specific spreadsheet url?

I’m a little unclear on what the result I should be seeing in the sample stack? However, it seems like I should be pointing the sample stack to a specific Google spreadsheet.

I see a drop down button labeled Spreadsheets. Will this show all the spreadsheets currently in my Google account when the stack is working correctly?

Thank you!