line graph widget > Help is welcome...

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at publishingtools4u.com
Wed May 18 08:28:07 EDT 2016

Just opened the .lcb file (thanks Peter), but this is not for average programmers like myself…

Could anyone give me some pointers, or maybe modify the widget?
It would be great to set a sub-devision like .5, .2 or .1 so the axis don’t only show integers...

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers
+32 (0) 477 739 530

Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
www.publishingtools4u.com