LiveCode + WordPress = Infinite Possibilities

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:48:36 EDT 2016

We are happy to be part of the LiveCode community, and do our part to
enhance open source software. But open source is about give and take. So we
are offering our comlete WordPress framework if you help contribute to the
latest LiveCode campaign and they reach their $40K goal by Friday.

If you have ever wanted to have eCommerce with LiveCode or even create
websites. Lite Wordpress do all the hard work, you just control everything
in LiveCode.

More details here:
https://livecode.com/a-gift-from-the-community-for-the-community/

--WP+LiveCode Team @ Digital Pomegranate