Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Tue May 17 12:24:13 EDT 2016

Well if we want a really useful version of this feature that everyone can
use, we need to build as many of those examples as possible and do the
documentation around them. Lets define what is attainable at the end of
the campaign, rather than today.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 17/05/2016, 14:14, "use-livecode on behalf of Mike Kerner"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of