Interactive Filing System View?

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Tue May 17 09:28:24 EDT 2016

I'm sure I'm being stupid and there's an easy way to do this, but can anyone share the script for an interactive view of the filing system, like a list view in the Finder on a Mac say, with rotating triangles and, if possible, open/closed folder symbols.

I thought the tree view widget might be the obvious thing to use but I can't see how.

At the moment I'm trying to do this by scripting a list field, but it feels like a lot of work for something that seems to be a common element of many apps.

Any suggestions please?

Peter
--
Peter Reid