Positive Infinity forever

-hh hh at hh.on-rev.com
Fri May 13 15:26:47 EDT 2016

Richard H. wrote

Craig N. wrote:
> can it handle infinity^infinity? Of course, you need unicode
to display the answer.

Richard, I mean A0, and yes
Craig, A0 and A1 are members of Unicode.

For the advanced computation rules Richard cited, Kevin has first
to introduce the "LiveCode continuum hypothesis". Perhaps right
after the pledge is done?

For the moment it is good enough that the integer 8 is followed
by aleph zero (A0). Let him a possibility for stepping up, I am
willing to accept the LC continuum hypothesis, that is to back
one more pledge. But NOT 2^myLastPledge (which would be
$340282366920938463463374607431768211456).

=======
Richard H.
> Yes, I really took a course  on that, from the master
> himself (Halmos)
He was one of the greatest. Hope his lectures were as excellent
as his books (but I read only three of these).