[ANN] Release 8.0.1 RC-1

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri May 13 15:27:33 EDT 2016

> (and, as someone remarked on the Forums, "Can we have our old dictionary back?" - why not; as the new one is totally NON,
> there's no point in having it)

I am too having problems with the new dictionary. Not technical problems, but problems with the gui or however i should call it. I miss the old style, especially if i am searching for something. The result list of the old dictionary was much more clearer than the new one.
Sometimes i find myself opening LC6 or 7 just to use the dictionary of that version.

 Maybe i need more time to feel comfortable with the new dictionary, but at the moment i don´t.

Matthias