Raising Money

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:39:21 EDT 2016

Luckily for me I live a long way away from American politics (although,
admittedly, I wouldn't mind taking a semi-automatic to Trump), and live
in a country
where the politics are remarkably bent, and as I am not allowed to vote
here I just
get on with my job.

However, Livecode is not "American Politics".

R.