Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri May 13 05:22:56 EDT 2016

Thanks very much for your support Roland.

I¹m sorry if the campaign timing doesn¹t line up well for you. We¹ve tried
various campaign lengths and longer doesn¹t materially improve the outcome
overall. If it was a massive campaign we might consider 30 days but its
not so large that there is a benefit to doing that. Now we are post 8 we
need to plan with certainty what our path is as quickly as possible. And
bear in mind that if this campaign funds this feature will be with you in
around 3 months, rather than coming to the end of a campaign then!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 13/05/2016, 10:10, "use-livecode on behalf of Roland Huettmann"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of