Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 12 18:52:00 EDT 2016

I agree with you. The community helped the company. In return for that,
all new features should be open-source. I'm very disappointed by the
"business-only" features. It seems inconsistent with RunRev's new
open-source strategy. I won't be supporting any future fund
raising campaigns until this changes.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com