Urgent: Numbers in the audience? Description too.

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Thu May 12 18:26:26 EDT 2016

Mark,
My work currently reaches introductory level Earth science college students. I am in the process of rewriting software originally developed with Adobe Director. A beta (stripped down) version is in use in several classes at the University of California, Santa Barbara. I expect much wider distribution of the next version. It will be distributed free of charge.

For more info, see my website at http://Es.earthednet.org

Good luck,
Bill

William Prothero, PhD