ArrowKey Handler in LiveCode 8?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat May 7 15:42:15 EDT 2016

The arrowKey code has nothing to do with a change in language -- the lack
of arrowKey functionality in the IDE is just an oversight on the part of
LiveCode Ltd. (at least, I hope it is).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 5/7/16, 12:24 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of RM"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of