ArrowKey Handler in LiveCode 8?

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 7 14:35:08 EDT 2016

NBG:  Stack here: http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=27225

on arrowKey AWK
    switch AWK
       case "left"
          put item 1 of the loc of img "eight" into IT1
          put item 2 of the loc of img "eight" into IT2
          put (IT1 - 10) into IT1
          move img "eight" to IT1, IT2
          break
          case "right"
          put item 1 of the loc of img "eight" into IT1
          put item 2 of the loc of img "eight" into IT2
          put (IT1 + 10) into IT1
          move img "eight" to IT1, IT2
          break
          case "up"
          put item 1 of the loc of img "eight" into IT1
          put item 2 of the loc of img "eight" into IT2
          put (IT2 - 10) into IT1
          move img "eight" to IT1, IT2
          break
          case "down"
          put item 1 of the loc of img "eight" into IT1
          put item 2 of the loc of img "eight" into IT2
          put (IT2 + 10) into IT1
          move img "eight" to IT1, IT2
          break
    end switch