Tree view widget - changing the row height?

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Sat May 7 03:21:34 EDT 2016

Currently there is not, no.

It would be quite easy to add, as the row height is completely abstracted
in the code as a private variable mRowHeight, which is initialised to 21 in
the OnCreate handler and never changed.

So I believe all that would need to be done is to add a new property and
make the setter change mRowHeight, put true into mRecalculate and redraw
all.

Just outlining what needs to be done here in case anyone would like to add
it themselves ;-)