8.0--huh???

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri May 6 13:55:42 EDT 2016

In v8, the default background of new stacks appears to be light grey.  So
you can either set the backColor of your stack to (am guessing) white, or
you can try setting the theme of your stack to "legacy", which has the
added benefit displaying text with the same sizing/spacing as v7, if you
need that.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 5/6/16, 10:21 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Dr. Hawkins"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of dochawk at gmail.com>