Community PDF Project (was Revenue and the Open Source edition)

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri May 6 10:41:32 EDT 2016

If you need something more on Android and want to write it we would be
more than happy to support you doing that in LCB.

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 05/05/2016, 19:20, "use-livecode on behalf of Todd Fabacher"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of tfabacher at gmail.com>