Shell Fails on One Machine

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu May 5 17:30:35 EDT 2016

I managed Apple Servers for years. Would not be the first time that a mount point went south, and when it does, yeah you get a lot of wierdness. It used to be you had to go to the folder that contained the dynamic links to the mount points and delete the bad ones. Now when you reboot it flushes all your prior mount points.

Bob S