min() and array

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:33:31 EDT 2016

Ah cool.  Thanks for the array info.

In that case, the example above "put min(tArray[i][v]" doesn't work because
there are no subkeys of [i]["v"], only a value.

In your example tarray["v"] has subkeys which contain values.

So in the first case, the only thing min() can see is 15 (the  value of
[i]["v"])

min(tArray[i]) wouldn't work because there would only be one subkey ["v"]
for i in the first example, right? Off to experiment. Thanks!