IDE: Accessibility

Richard Gaskin richard at livecode.org
Wed May 4 14:27:48 EDT 2016

Andrew Meit wrote:

 > open letter to Kevin,
 >
 > I am prepared to write up a list of Accessibility improvements; but
 > to be honest, I need to know if they will get address within 2 months
 > not 2 or more years later. This is not about just me, but other
 > disabled users of LC.
 >
 > Or anyone who is willing to help make accessibility pull requests and
 > do them, please contact me offlist. Much will be low level OS and at
 > engine level; some will be at scripting level within the IDE.

You may be able to attract more assistance from the community with a
public discussion.

We have a section of the forums for community projects - perhaps that
may be a good place to outline the project's goals and milestones:
<http://forums.livecode.com/viewforum.php?f=108>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Liaison