[ANN] Release 8.0.0

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed May 4 13:32:07 EDT 2016

On 5/4/2016 12:06 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> At this point v6 and v7 have joined v5 and v4 and all other earlier
> versions, having reached sustainable end-of-life, still available for
> download but no longer maintained.

Richard just pointed out another excellent value of LiveCode (at least
to me) and that is the ability to access, download, and activate past
version (presumably if you have correct current licenses). This has been
extremely valuable for testing on more than one occasion. I also do not
know of that many commercial software development tool companies that do
this.