Community PDF Project (was Revenue and the Open Source edition)

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Wed May 4 12:38:24 EDT 2016

What about the code Money has from Adobe?
Can that be put in a external?  It would be nice
to start adding externals and something like
that as open source might be the thing to show
people how to write externals.

I know a little Xcode, C and objective-C and
am willing to learn by helping but a person
who can do it probably does not need help.

JB

'