LiveCode 6.7 and 7.1 end of live [was: Release 8.0.0]

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:19:52 EDT 2016

Be happy; over at Richmond's place those releases will live on for an
extended time;
especially the last release of version 7 as it offers the perfect
teaching interface without the
"distractions" of what version 8 offers.

I hope, however "end of life" version 7 is the ability to download it
will not suddenly vanish from the website.

Richmond.